Clinical Project Manager - Early Phase Research
Salary: 40,000 - 60,000 (GBP)
Company: Barrington James Clinical
Posted: 02 February 2015 17:38:15
Expiry: 02 March 2015 17:38:04
Mon, 02 Feb 2015 01:00:00 GMT
EU Research Funding Development Manager
Our client is a not-for-profit organisation based in North London looking to recruit an EU Research Funding Development Manager. Role Specification - Situated in the Research Office - Deliver on the organisation?s aspirations to continue the growth in its income from the EU (following success in the Seventh Framework Programme) by assisting applicants across the organisation to develop and secure significant amounts of new research awards primarily from Horizon 2020. - Ensure that the proposal submissions across a number of schemes are of the highest possible quality - You will be g... ## Type : Permanent ## Location : London City and West End, London, United Kingdom
Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:20:12 GMT
Head of Research
Head of Research
Upto ?45,000 per annum plus a performance related bonus of up to 20% per annum
We have been retained by a successful firm of Independent Financial Advisers who offer impartial, whole of market advice to predominantly High Net Worth clients. They currently have a new opportunity for a Chartered Paraplanner to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate to utilise their existing skills and experience in developing a high support service for predominantly two Partner-Advisers both writing in excess of ?500,000 worth of business per annum.
Working as part of small and friendly Support Team you will play a pivotal role in developing a high-calibre administrative and report writing support for two Senior Partners within the business as well as providing guidance and training to other sales support staff and advisers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching in all 8 RIP areas and general research work to ensure the company maintains its Independent Status.
- Working closely with the advisers in formulating the recommendation to their high net worth clients;
- Drafting complex suitability letters and ensuring client files are compliant.
- Ensuring all reports and research meet/exceed FCA standards
- Assist in the running of monthly sales meetings and establishing research and investment committee meetings with product providers; then providing suitable feedback and training to their sales team.
- Attend some client meetings and will also have day to day client contact via email, letter or by telephone, maintaining client records on the company?s database.
To succeed in this role you will have a good understanding of all financial products, including Investments, Pensions, Trusts and IHT planning as well as the more basic product ranges.
You will be a well-rounded individual, who is able to work within what essentially is a self-managed team. You must be a good team-player who enjoys variety within your role as well as being able to take ownership of your workload.
Please visit www.idexconsulting.com for further opportunities.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 15:36:04 GMT